Health and Safety Policy
At Thermaflo we strive to continually improve our health and safety policy, procedures and the communication of these to all staff, contractors and visitors.
To achieve zero serious harm incidents.
- We are committed to the promotion of excellence in the management of health & safety.
- The health & safety of our co-workers, customers, business partners and communities in which we do business is our first priority.
- All incidents are preventable.
- Whilst management have ultimate accountability, we all have responsibility for health and safety.
- Health & safety is to be reflected in our behaviour, 100% of the time.
- Comply with applicable legal, regulatory and corporate requirements.
- All personnel have the responsibility to stop any job they believe is unsafe or cannot be continued in a safe manner.
- To set targets for improvement and measure, appraise and report on our performance.
- Accurately report and learn from our incidents.
- Proactive risk management is part of our business
- Promote a consultative approach with open communication and learning with all stakeholders while also sharing health & safety knowledge.
- Support the safe and early return to work of injured employees.
- Design, construct, operate and maintain our assets so that they safeguard people and property.
- Provide resources, training and equipment to enable the fulfilment of this policy.