Inline Aseptic Filling Machine
Trepko 100 Series inline filling machines provide tailor-made and reliable solutions for the filling and closing of pre-formed containers.
The 100 series is capable of meeting the most demanding hygiene standards.
The machines are built in a format of up to 10 lanes and are offered with double indexing systems which allow for either a fast format size change or a doubling of the machine's output. The rigid and proven mechanical design of 100 series also enables high speeds.
An in-line and highly developed modular principle allows a competitive, detailed and thorough response to the exact request of the customer.
The 100 series caters for the most extreme needs including; the most demanding hygiene requirements, large capacity requirements, or the complex requirements of the product itself.
As standard and as with the entire range of Trepko machines, the 100 Series is CE–marked, and is built in accordance with all applicable European safety standards.
You'll benefit from:
- Flexibility - The 100 series is suitable for a variety of products. including cups and straight-sided containers, quick size change, flexibility in design, multiple index options for different cup sizes.
- Versatility - The modular design allows for bespoke layouts, manufacture and operation.
- Comprehensive - The 100 series offers integrated solutions for all the phases of the packaging process
- Individuality - we can configure the machine to meet your exact specifications, so you have a tailor-made solution.
- Hygiene requirements - three levels of hygiene: Standard, Ultra Clean & Aseptic.
For more information about how we can assist you with your inline aseptic filling requirements, please leave us a message or give us a call.
Our highly skilled process engineers are always available to answer your questions.
You can contact us through 06 777 5300 or complete our simple form.