Beermax RO De-alcoholization
There's a growing appetite for no/low alcohol beers, wines and ciders
BeerMax, the Reverse Osmosis De-alcoholization skid from MMS Membrane Solutions can process between 10 to 100hl/day, so they're a great fit for small to medium-sized breweries - AND the BeerMax capacity is upgradeable.
Start with the BeerMax 60, and when you begin to outgrow it, it's upgradeable to the 120 model with double the membrane area and capacity of up to 100hl per batch.
You'll benefit from:
- A proven technology - RO skids in Germany and the UK are running on Lagers, IPA's, Wheat beers etc.
- Hazy's, cider, and even high gravity beers can be processed.
- Low-temperature operation (between 5 - 10 degrees C) to preserve taste and aroma
- Skid mounted and easy to install
- Touchscreen operation
- Automated CIP to ensure hygienic operation
- Low energy consumption
- Upgradeable! Start with the BeerMax 60 and Upgrade to the 120 by adding additional membranes
Standard Scope of Supply:
- Skid-mounted RO unit with a membrane area of 60m² - 120m²
- Membrane - RO 8038
- Specifically designed for beer, wine and cider
- Touchscreen HMI
- Automated CIP system
- Dimensions (approx): 2400 x 1000 x 2000 mm (L x W x H)