- Stainless steel tank with a capacity of 12 litres.
- Pneumatic volumetric pump that feeds sauce into the ice cream flow or can be connected to a filling machine
- The syrup flow is adjusted by a regulator on the pump
- The syrup flow ranges from 0 up to 60 litres per hour
- Syrup density can range from 1,000 up to 20,000 centipoise
- Butterfly valve for tank emptying and cleaning
|Dimensions cm:||50 x 40 x 130 h|
Well engineered and high reliable: The internal mechanics, quality components and premier materials used in the construction of the RP 200 seamlessly combine to produce a machine that can be depended on day-in, day-out.
Easy to maintain: The durable and hygienic design of the RP 200 means that every component is easily accessible, ensuring maintenance is a simple and quick process.
- Ensures that the inlet of the pump is always open to avoid the bridging of sticky products such as toffee, fudge and chocolate.
- Prevents the destruction of the shape and form of the inclusion ingredient.
- Avoids air pockets being created in the flow of ice cream to ensure fill accuracy and consistency
For more information about the ROKK RP 200 go to our contact us page to leave a message or give us a call.