The Tube & Plate UHT/HTST machine can be designed and built to suit, with tubes or plates or both on one base.
The system is designed for easy changeover from one system to the other with the touch of a button. Just select which system is to be used from the touch panel menu and the machine is ready to use.
There is no need to remove the plates and replace with tubes or vice versa, the divert valves will change the product and service flow through whichever system is chosen. Individual tubes are utilized to give a wide variety of heating and cooling duties. The tubes are manufactured to our own specification and are profiled to give turbulence at the low flow rates to enable scale up to production.
No bond Gasketed plate heat exchangers to give a wide variety of heating and cooling duties. The plates are manufactured to our own specification and can be supplied as 1 complete plate pack or individual units for easy maintenance.
- Minimum sample required.
- Holding tubes of any time available and can be placed wherever needed.
- Built in refrigerator or your chilled water supply.
- Built in true CIP (Clean In Place), flow for CIP more than 500 Ltr per hour.
- Each heating section is individually controlled to enable a wide setting of product temperatures.
- 2 Electrically heated hot water recirculators.
- Touch panel control fascia with flow path of system.
- No steam required.
- SIP (Sterilise In Place) an option for Aseptic sampling.
- Aseptic sampling when used with the optional Clean Bench.
- In line homogeniser can be added either upstream or downstream.
- Level sensor in hopper for easy wash out after product and CIP.
- Computer interface with real time temperature recording.
- Static mixers optional for difficult products.
- The machine is completely mobile, can be moved from one location to another very easily and can be positioned in a wet or dry area.