Using a Frautech bacteria removal separator for your milk and whey will significantly improve the quality and shelf life of you products. Undesirable effects caused by bacteria such as acid fermentation and cheese blowing are avoided by using a mechanical separation solution to remove bacteria.
How the Frautech Bacteria Removal Separator Works:
- The milk/whey is fed under pressure through an enclosed pipe.
- It then flows smoothly into the bowl through the feed pipe and the distributor.
- The bacteria and other solids subject to the action of the centrifugal force are forced towards the periphery of the bowl and accumulate in the solids acceleration zone before being automatically discharged at
- The clarified milk/whey rises through the disc stack and up the centripetal pump that discharges it through enclosed piping.
- The concentrate rises above the upper disc to reach the centripetal pump.
- The concentrate can either be discharged or recirculated into the bowl to further concentrate the bacteria for discharge.