A continuous Margarine & Spreads Processor designed to replicate industrial scale units on a laboratory/pilot scale. Initial formulation, recipe development and screening are easily carried out.
All machines are designed to replicate full-scale production machines on a pilot scale. The design incorporates different pump options to suit the product to be processed. All product contact surfaces are of FDA approved materials. Each system has built-in CIP, so there is no need to add external feed tanks and pumps.
- Minimum sample required.
- Jacketed feed hopper for control of product inlet temperature.
- Hard chrome plated barrels.
- Single barrel + pinworker or twin barrel + pinworker.
- Shaft speeds to 1500 rpm.
- Speed and torque indicators.
- Can be used for sheet margarines with resting tubes of any time.
- Built in refrigerator or your chilled water supply.
- Built in true CIP (Clean In Place), flow for CIP more than 500 Ltr per hour.
- Electrically heated hot water recirculator as option for CIP heating.
- No steam required.
- Level sensor in hopper for easy wash out after product and CIP.
- Computer interface with real time temperature recording.