The Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Pilot Plant is ideal for use with products of varying viscosities, and can process products with particulates, such as meat sauces, without problems.
This system is absolutely flexible and can also be used as a margarine and spreads processor. Each section is individually controlled and the flow path of the system is shown when the option of the touch panel is taken. The product is heated by pressurised hot water recirculators which are PID controlled for greater stability and accuracy. The cooling is in 1 or 2 stages depending on the final cooling temperature required.
- Minimum sample required.
- Jacketed feed hopper for control of product inlet temperature.
- Flow rates from 20 to 100 Ltr per hour (Higher available by request).
- Heating to 152 deg C at the flow rates stated.
- Cooling to below 5 deg C at the flow rates stated.
- Holding tubes of any time available and can be placed wherever needed.
- Built in refrigerator or your chilled water supply.
- Built in true CIP (Clean In Place), flow for CIP more than 500 Ltr per hour.
- Each heating section is individually controlled to enable a wide setting of product temperatures.
- Electrically heated hot water recirculators. The number dependant on barrel numbers.
- No steam required.
- SIP (Sterilise In Place) an option for Aseptic sampling.
- Aseptic sampling when used with the optional Clean Bench.
- In line homogeniser can be added either upstream or downstream.
- Level sensor in hopper for easy wash out after product and CIP.
- Computer interface with real time temperature recording.
- The machine is completely mobile, can be moved from one location to another very easily and can be positioned in a wet or dry area.