Aseptic / Hygienic Filling
Tell us the desired shelf life for your product, and we’ll work with you on the front end process, as well as a suitable filler to ensure the ideal outcome.
Depending on your final product, we have a range of ESL / Aseptic / hygienic filling options to assist in extending the shelf life of your products.
What we look at to help extend the shelf life of your product:
- Cleanroom = Class 100
- HEPA filtration
- Laminar vertical airflow
- Eliminate potential contamination issues for the cap.
- Single or double stage rinsing using a combination of sanitizing agents available.
Auto-sanitise and CIP
- Auto-sanitise (Surface Sterilization)
- A multi-stage programmable system to conform to individual product requirements.
- CIP (Clean in Place)
- A multi-stage, two-directional systems which can be programmed to conform to individual product requirements.
Take a look at the filling machine options below for more information and specifications.
Our filling & packaging team are here to help!
Please contact us at 06 777 5300 or through our contact form.