As the agents for FBF Italia here in New Zealand and Australia, we are able to supply top of the line laboratory-scale homogenisers to research and development facilities.
- The compression head is manufactured from a single block of high-quality stainless steel.
- Suction and discharge valves (ball type) manufactured in zirconium oxide.
- Replaceable seats for valves in food-grade tungsten carbide.
- The pump body is made from a premium grade high-resistance cast iron.
- The crankshaft is machined from a solid piece, nitrited and checked using ultrasounds.
- Lubricating plant of oil splash type. The mechanical organs are in oil-bath.
- The frame is constructed from a square-section stainless steel pipe, provided with dismountable stainless steel panels with a satin finish.
|Lab Homogeniser 2.20
|Lab Homogeniser 2.50
|Dimensions: (LxDxH cm)||46 x 75 x 64 (75)||46 x 75 x 64 (75)|
|Electric motor||1.5 kW, 6P., 3F.||1.5 kW, 6P., 3F.|
|Max. pressure (bar)
|Max. size of particles (mm)||≤ 0.2||≤ 0.5|
|Hopper capacity (L)||0.8/1.6||0.8/1.6|
FBF ITALIA laboratory homogenisers are equipped with two pumping pistons.
Our highly skilled process engineers are always available to answer your questions.
You can contact us through 06 777 5300 or complete our simple form.